The UCL Practitioner
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
 
Upcoming MCLE program on the UCL, Prop. 64, and the Class Action "Fairness" Act
On May 10, 2005, I will be speaking at an MCLE seminar in San Francisco entitled "Unfair Competition Claims 2005: The Impact of Proposition 64 and the Class Action Fairness Act on California Section 17200 Claims," presented by the Practicing Law Institute.

My co-speakers will be San Francisco County Superior Court Judge Richard A. Kramer (author of a key order on Prop. 64 non-retroactivity); Paul J. Riehle of Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold; Emily Maxwell of DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary; and Bruce L. Simon of Cotchett, Pitre, Simon & McCarthy. I am looking forward to working with all of them, especially Judge Kramer, and I hope that many of my readers will sign up to attend!
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


© 2003-2005 by Kimberly A. Kralowec