The UCL Practitioner
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
 
Consumer Advocates briefs
Most of the Prop. 64 briefs in Consumer Advocates v. DaimlerChrysler Corp., case no. G029811 (Fourth Appellate District, Division Three), are now available online:
Although numerous parties wished to participate as amici curiae, on Monday, the Court of Appeal denied all of the then-pending requests and ordered the case "submitted this date for the time permitted by law." This means that we can expect a decision no later than March 13, 2005. (See Cal. Const, Art. VI, sec. 19; Gov. Code §68210.) My guess is they rule long before that.

UPDATE: Four of the above links are now password-protected. Needless to say, there was no password-protection when I drafted this post. The briefs are a matter of public record, and I urge those who are maintaining the site to remove the password-protection from those four documents. Meanwhile, I will revise my links as soon as I can.

UPDATE: I'm happy to report that most of the broken links have been replaced. My sincere thanks to counsel for Consumer Advocates for helping me make these briefs available online.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


© 2003-2005 by Kimberly A. Kralowec