The UCL Practitioner has moved! Please visit the first and only weblog on California's Business & Professions Code section 17200 (otherwise known as the Unfair Competition Law or "UCL") at its new home, www.uclpractitioner.com.
Text of Proposition 64
Trial Court Orders
Text of the CLRA
Code Civ. Proc. Â§382
Fed. R. Civ. P. 23
Today's oral argument on Prop. 64 continued
Kids Against Pollution briefs now available online...
Federal judge weighs in on Prop. 64 retroactivity
Petition for review filed in CDR v. Mervyn's
Court of Appeal issues unpublished opinion in Boli...
Looking for Judge Kramer's order on same-sex marri...
Upcoming appellate arguments on Prop. 64
"It's not whether bloggers are journalists, it's w...
"Judge: Apple can pursue those who leaked info"
"Apple Should Think Differently About Blogger Suit...
California Law Blogs:
Bag and Baggage
California Appellate Report
California Election Law
California Labor & Employment Law
California Wage Law
Class Action Spot
Declarations and Exclusions
Employment Law Observer
The Legal Reader
May it Please the Court
Ninth Circuit Blog (criminal)
Public Defender Dude
Silicon Valley Media Law Blog
So Cal Law Blog
More Law Blogs:
Appellate Law & Practice
The Common Scold
Connecticut Law Blog
Corp Law Blog
Delaware Law Office
Employee Relations Law and News
Ernie the Attorney
Have Opinion, Will Travel
IP Law Observer
Legal Blog Watch
the [non]billable hour
Point of Law
Real Lawyers Have Blogs
Sentencing Law & Policy
The Volokh Conspiracy
The UCL Practitioner
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Four new Prop. 64 appeals
I've become aware of four more pending Prop. 64 appeals, all of which have been added to my list:
- Wilson v. Brawn of California, First Appellate District, Division One, case nos. A105461, A106367 (supplemental briefing on Prop. 64 ordered 11/19/04; briefing completed 02/01/05; oral argument requests filed 02/28/05)
- Dunham v. Memberworks, Inc., First Appellate District, Division Five, case no. A107261 (motion to dismiss based on Prop. 64 filed 02/16/05; opposition to motion to dismiss filed 03/18/05)
- Duran v. Superior Court (May Dept. Stores), Fourth Appellate District, Division Two, case no. E037693 (petition for writ of mandate filed 03/16/05)
- Cohen v. Los Alamitos Medical Center, Inc., Fourth Appellate District, Division Three, case no. G033868 (supplemental briefing on Prop. 64 ordered 02/03/05; matter argued and submitted 02/23/05; opinion expected on or before 05/24/05)
- posted by Kim Kralowec @ 12:01 AM
Comments: Post a Comment