The UCL Practitioner
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
 
National Law Journal acknowledges reliance on The UCL Practitioner
On December 21, 2004, the National Law Journal published a story called "Defense Firms Hail Prop. 64" (subscription required). This week, the National Law Journal published a "clarification" acknowledging that the story borrowed material from my blog without proper attribution. I suspected as much, and when I contacted the editors, they dealt with the problem very professionally. It's nice to be acknowledged, even at this late date. I hope that future National Law Journal articles will give credit to bloggers where credit is due. UPDATE: At my request, the National Law Journal made the "clarification" available in the public area of its website, without a subscription, so everyone can read it.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


© 2003-2005 by Kimberly A. Kralowec